Executive Capacity Building Services
B.To provide a few specialist topics where local expertise may be weak.
CDA Executive Capacity Building Series (ExCab) are high content, real-life classroom exercises, built through practical experience and underpinned by strong academic fundamentals.
Research-based and solution-oriented with a strong element of practicality, CDA Executive Capacity Building Programmes are designed to provide direct responses to current and short-term challenges facing our clients in their critical strategic decisions relating to infrastructure and public-private partnerships (PPPs) policy, reforms, implementation and operations; while strengthening their corporate capabilities through the continuous learning and refreshing their knowledge on the fundamentals of market economy concepts and sound management principles which should enable them to strategically improve the performance and sustain the viability of their infrastructures and services in the long term.
Topics Covered by Infrastructure Sector
We cover key topics on Infrastructure Policy, Reforms, Finance & Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs), Operations, Enterprise and Asset Management.
- Water & Sanitation
- Environment & Natural Resources
Our Executive Programmes are class-room based, where all the topics covered are underpinned by strong academic fundamentals.
In collaboration with international partner organisations, and for each of the sectors we work on, our opportunity managers and teams research and develop bespoke executive programmes which are presented in the following formats:
Multi-client International Executive Capacity Building Programmes: These are Executive Programmes that attended by various infrastructure and utilities agencies, on topics that are relevant to the respective industry/sector as a whole.
In-house Executive Capacity Building Programmes: These are Executive Programmes designed for a specific client infrastructure/utility Ministry or Agency , on a specific topic to meet the specific the learning needs of its workforce.
Upon receiving a request from a Client, CDA Consulting team will undertake a TNA exercise with the client in view of ascertaining the specifications and to identify the learning aims and objectives pursued by the Client; and after, we design bespoke executive capacity building programme to meet the client’s learning needs objectives.
In-House Executive Capacity Building Programmes are a cost-effective way of disseminating and building the capacity of a larger segment of your workforce.
Typically, In-Houses programmes are designed for up to 40 middle to senior executives.
For further details on our Executive Capacity Building Programmes, please contact at: email@example.com
- Public Infrastructure sector Policy concept & design
- Sector diagnostic, reforms strategies and Institutional Framework Design
- Restructuring, liberalization and Public Private Partnerships (PPPs)
- Utilities pricing and subsidy policy and design
- Institutional Reforms, Regulation of Public Utilities & Services delivery)
- Institutional Frameworks : Audits , Re-design and Recommendations
Infrastructure Finance and Public-private Partnerships (PPPs)Infrastructure/Utilities
- Identification, Selection, Developing a Programmatic PPP landscape
- PPP Framework Development: Policy, Institutional framework & Law
- Infrastructure Investment Analysis & Feasibility assessment for PPP
- PPP Project Risk Assessment, Valuation, Allocation and Structuring
- Value for Money (VfM) Assessment, Affordability and Cost Benefit Analysis)
- Project Finance & BOT Projects Structuring & Advisory for PPPs
- Project Finance & PPP Financial Modelling
- Revenue Bonds Advisory, Structuring and Issuance
- PPP Procurement Advisory: Process Design, Advisory & Bid Evaluation
- PPP Concessions Drafting and Review
- PPP Agreement Monitoring, Auditing, Mid-Term Reviews & Renegotiations
- PPP Project Asset Hand Back & Ex-Post Evaluations
Infrastructure/Utilities Operations, Enterprise and Asset Management
- Utilities Due diligence and Turnaround strategies
- Operational, Administrative and management Strategies
- Utilities pricing and tariffs review and re-design
- Utilities Cost Recovery strategies & best practices
- Setting standards and performance targets
- Benchmarking and performance improvement planning
- Asset management, Maintenance and Capital investment planning
Through specialised executive briefings, intensive workshops and seminars, and in association with leading institutions and business organisations worldwide; we provide bespoke executive development programmes for senior policy and decision makers in industry, commerce and government.
The programmes are delivered through:
- High level Classroom presentations
- Interactive Group Exercises
- Technical Site Visits
- Delegates Presentations
Our Faculty and Programmes Directors are specialists in the utilities sectors, covering resources planning, operations and asset management, institutional reforms, regulation, PPP, financing and Investment. They have a long established reputation for strong project management and delivery of consultancy projects and executive capacity building programmes and briefings on various topics across the utilities sectors. On each individual consultancy project and/or executive capacity building programme, our team totals on average 70 years of experience.
|UPCOMING EXECUTIVE PROGRAMMES|
|PPPI02|| Assessing Risk, Evaluating Value for Money (VfM) & Structuring Bankable PPP Contracts in Public Infrastructures. |
08 – 18 April 2019. Geneva/Switzerland
|PFPU12|| Financement et Mise en Oeuvre des Projets d’Infrastructures Publiques en Partenariats Public-Prive. |
15 – 19 Octobre 2018. Cotonou/Benin
|PFPU11|| Capital Investment Projects Analysis and Financing, & Structuring PPP Projects and Drafting Bidding Packages for Bankable PPP Contracts in Public Infrastructure.
27 August – 07 September 2018. London/UK
|A SAMPLE OF PAST EXECUTIVE PROGRAMMES|
|PFPU10|| Capital Investment Projects Analysis and Financing, & The Mechanics of PPP in Public Infrastructure.
09 – 20 April 2018. London/UK
|PFPU09|| Capital Investment Projects Analysis and Financing, & The Mechanics of PPP in Public Infrastructure.
21 – 25 August 2017. London/UK
|PFPU08|| Capital Investment Projects Analysis and Financing, & The Mechanics of PPP in Public Infrastructure.
29 May – 09 June 2017. Accra/Ghana.
In-house Programme held for the PPP Directorate – Ministry of Roads and Highways, Ghana.
|PFPU07|| Capital Investment Projects Analysis and Financing, & The Mechanics of PPP in Public Infrastructure.
05 – 16 September 2016. London/UK
|PFPU06||Investment Projects Analysis and Financing & Structuring PPP Projects in Public Infrastructure.
08 – 19 February 2016. London/UK
|PFPU05||Attracting Private Investment in Public Infrastructure: Developing Bankable Projects & Structuring Value for Money PPP Concession Agreements in Power, Transport and Water Supply Infrastructure.
21 – 25 September 2015. London/UK