Consulting & Advisory Services
This involves Business to Business and Business to Government and Institutional consultancy on issues related to Infrastructure and Public Utilities:
Business to Business Consultancy:
For corporate clients, solutions are tailor made to address various aspects of their needs. This could be at a national level or at strategic international level.
These solutions include:
- Public Utilities pre and post – reforms consultancy
- Institutional Reforms Policy Concept, Design, Planning, Implementation & Monitoring
- Institutional Reforms: Restructuration, Liberalization, Regulation & Private Public Partenrships
- Advisory on developing essential country institutions to support private sector development
- Infrastructure Project Finance & Public-Private Partneships
- African Institutional Investors (Pension Funds, Life Insurance, Endowments etc..) Advisory Services on Infrastructure Investing
- Innovative Financing of African Infrastructure Gap
- Fixed Income Market Development for Infrastructure Bonds Issuance on African Capital Markets
The consulting & Advisory Services (CAS) Group provides to our institutional clients, independent,innovative and analytical inputs on the concept and process in respect of major economic development policies decisions, consistent with the overall client’s economic development plan.
For more information on our consulting services please email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Private Partnerships
Operations & Management
- Asset Management
- Capital Investment Planning
Financing and Investment
- Project Finance Structuring
- Fixed Income Markets Development
Public-Private Partnerships Technical Assistance
- Public Utilities Due Diligence
- PPP Contracts Review
- PPP Contracts Auditing
Experts are specialists in the utilities sectors, covering resources planning, operations and asset management, institutional reforms, regulation, PPP, financing and Investment. They have a long established reputation for strong project management and delivery of consultancy projects on the various aspects across the utilities sectors.
On each individual consultancy project programme, our teams have on average 70 years of combined experience necessary to delivery beyond the expected consultancy deliverables.