CDA Consulting is a United Kingdom – based management services practice, specializing in the provision of high end strategic economic development services to Government institutions and their agencies, on infrastructure finance & Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs) in public infrastructure.
We provide strategic advice, technical assistance; and develop the capacity of decisions and policy makers, on Infrastructure Finance and PPPs; in Energy, transportation, water & sanitation, as well as in the environment & natural resources sectors.Read More
ABOUT INFRASTRUCTURE & PUBLIC UTILITIES
The scale and size of infrastructure stock deficit, the volume of capital investment required for bridging the gap, the current and on-going bearish global economic landscape; are all posing considerable challenges to economic growth and sustainable development of emerging economies.
Put together, these challenges are, and represent now a matter of urgency for which strategic thinking, innovation and pragmatic acting cannot be overemphasized.
Addressing these challenges remains the focus of CDA Consulting practice, making the firm a dedicated strategic solutions provider of PPP Expertise within infrastructure and public Utilities sectors.
Our PPP expertise spans the whole PPP Project life-cycle, covering:
- PPP Framework Development: (Designing & developing PPP policy, institutional framework and PPP Law)
- PPP project Organization (including setting up the PPP Unit & PMUs),
- PPP Project identification, PPP Programmatic Mapping
- PPP Project Selection and Appraisal,
- PPP Risk Assessment and Contract Structuring,
- PPP Contract drafting,
- PPP Procurement up to commercial and financial close,
- PPP Contract Management, Auditing, Asset Hand Back & Ex-PostEvaluation.
Upcoming Executive Programmes
- Infrastructure Investment & Finance for Infrastructure & PPP Managers, And Developing Bankable Projects & The Mechanics of Structuring Win-Win PPP Contracts in Public Infrastructure.23 February – 05 March 2020, Dubai/UAE
- Infrastructure Investment & Finance for Infrastructure & PPP Managers, And Developing Bankable Projects & The Mechanics of Structuring Win-Win PPP Contracts in Public Infrastructure.16 – 27 March 2020, Brussels/Belgium
- Infrastructure Investment & Finance for Infrastructure & PPP Managers, And Financial Modeling for PPP Project Appraisal & Contract Structuring in Public Infrastructure.27 April – 08 May 2020, Brussels/Belgium
AREAS OF FOCUS
We have developed specialist expertise on Infrastructure & PPPs, with a focus on:
Infrastructure Policies & Institutional Reforms
- Public Infrastructure sector Policy concept & design,
- Sector diagnostic, reforms strategies & Institutional Framework Design
- Restructuring, liberalization and Public Private Partnerships (PPPs)
- Utilities pricing and subsidy policy and design
- Institutional Reforms , Regulation of Public Utilities & Services delivery
- Institutional Framework: Audits , Re-design and Recommendations.
Infrastructure Finance & PPPs
- Identification, Selection, Developing a Programmatic PPP landscape
- PPP Framework Development: Policy, Institutional framework & Law
- Infrastructure Investment Analysis & Feasibility assessment for PPP
- PPP Project Risk Assessment, Valuation, Allocation and Structuring
- Value for Money Assessment, Affordability and Cost Benefit Analysis
- Project Finance & BOT Projects Structuring & Advisory for PPPs
- Project Finance & PPP Financial Modelling
- Revenue Bonds Advisory, Structuring and Issuance
- PPP Procurement Advisory: Process Design, Advisory & Bids Evaluation
- PPP Concessions Drafting and Review
- PPP Agreement Monitoring, Auditing, Mid-Term Reviews & Renegotiations
- PPP Project Asset Hand Back & Ex-Post Evaluation
Utilities Operations, Enterprise & Asset Management
- Utilities Due diligence and Turnaround strategies
- Operational, Administrative and Management Strategies
- Utilities pricing and tariffs review and re-design
- Utilities Cost Recovery strategies & best practices
- Setting standards and performance targets,
- Benchmarking and performance improvement planning,
- Asset management, Maintenance and Capital investment planning.
You can access our infrastructure and PPP expertise through our following dedicated services
PPP Consulting & Advisory Services
Under our Consulting & Advisory Services, CDA provides to our institutional clients; independent, innovative and analytical inputs on the concept, the process and the technical aspects on majorRead More
PPP Technical Assistance Services
Under our Technical Assistance Services, CDA would assigns a few of its experts to your organisation, to work alongside your own experts, thus bringing our expertiseRead More
PPP Executive Capacity Building Services
Our Executive Capacity Building services are renown for offering a unique set of skills coupled with strategic hints that only a team of experienced professionals with a depth and breadthRead More
Eng. Peter Njaggah
Director, Technical Services - WASREB
The Programme has equipped me with the adequate skills to steer PPP projects…
Eng. James Gatitu Njuguna
Director, Road Asset & Corridor Management (KenHa)
The Programme met my expectations and I am now more informed on PPP financing .
Hon. Inusah Adbulai Fuseni
(Former) Minister of Roads and Highways, Ghana
The Programme has taught me more than what I thought PPPs were about? – High end expertise in Public Private Partnerships (PPPs)!
Mr Theophile Matondo Mbungu
Director General – Central Bureau of Coordination- Ministry of Finance/Congo DRC
An exceptional PPP programme, heavy, detailed and offering a compact body of PPP Knowledge. – More than Value for Money……
Make an Enquiry Now
To find out more about our PPP services, please submit your enquiry
© Copyright 2019 CDA Consulting.